Monday, March 27, 2006

Baptism of fire

Sonia Manio of Turin, Italy was being fed laddoo by the folks of her husband. Sonia, by some accounts, used to work as a waitress in a Greek restaurant in England where she met her future husband Rajiv. Actuated by her creative impulse that she always had, Sonia wanted to introduce laddoo in the greek delicacies but was forcefully prevented from that by the owner of the restaurant. She eventually gave up the job and married Rajiv, calculating that the marriage would bring her much closer to the laddoos of Delhi what she was very fond of since her childhood days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

Yeah....and now she has resigned from the parliament to elicit more sympathy and besan ke laddoos

Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lalu sab ko ladu khilatha hai!!! ham hamari bhainsiya ke doodh se hee to banathee hain!!!! agar shreemati sonia gandhi ko ladoo chahiyain to ham banadenge naa!!!!!!! rabri, jalebi or lassi bhi acche ladoo bante hain!!!!!!!

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Akash said...

@anwesha: When I first saw her daughter Priyanka, standing somber in a corner away from the crowd at the funeral of her ma-in-law, it simply banged inside me that she was my woman, she cannot be anybody else's (is she older than I? is she too hot for me to handle? F***!! only a wimp will bother about those. Not me). But, as you know by now that it was Robert Vadra not I who got her, and what I got was again laddoo. I did not know till a few days ago that those laddoos were, in fact, the handiwork of none other than Sonia Manio (thanks to Ms. Jaya Bachchan).
@lalu: I know you have a very soft corner for Sonia.

Monday, April 03, 2006 4:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter script