Saturday, July 01, 2006

New set of predictions..

Somewhere on the weblog a few days ago, I made some predictions about World Cup results, but with Germany winning against Argentina, I've already ended up having dozens of rotten eggs splattered on my face. However, never daunted, I will now present a new set of predictions. The problem is that the team you love may not be the team you should bet on. So here goes my well-thought, deep-researched set of predictions.

Quarter finals:

Teams ------------------------- Winner
------------------------------------------
1. England Vs Portugal ------> Portugal
2. Brazil Vs France -----------> Brazil

Semi-finals:

1. Germany Vs Italy ----------> Italy
2. Brazil Vs Portugal ----------> Brazil

Final:

Brazil Vs Italy -----------------> Brazil

If you win bets based on my predictions, I won't mind accepting half of your earned money. Please don't forget me. I spent a lot of sleepless nights researching before coming up with these gems of predictions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

Well, I guess you couldn't have imagined that Zidane would do what he just did now!!!!!

Saturday, July 01, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger Akash said...

Anwesha, bang on. Now I know your retiring from football is a greater loss than what Brazilians suffered today. Zidane is a superman. I can't imagine the way he controlled the game. Perhaps Brazilians also could not. Read my latest post. A bit over the top and maudlin. Anyways...I'm really hurt to see Brazil exit despite the Dhorasoo factor.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter script